The fur may be faux but our love for these coats is real. With the chilly winds surrounding us, it’s time to bring those big bear coats back to our wardrobes. Their over-sized appearance may not be easy for everyone to carry but one can always learn and these celebrities will help you do that.
1) First up, Sajal Aly helps all those petite girls out there with the mantra of layering. A black turtleneck with a camel colored coat and a cool beanie. So effortless and so functional.
2) Neon is here for the long run and why shouldn’t it be? It’s a daring choice but also a statement maker. One has to turn around to see that lady wearing that color, right? Mawra Hocane keeps it simple with her neon faux fur coat with no makeup and a sweet smile.
3) Sadaf Kanwal is such a style guru and has always been one. She is another fashionista who loves this trend. She keeps it super sleek and basic but super street style by pairing her faux fur coat with a black denims and a Chanel bag.
4) Alyzeh Gabol gives a Hollywood twist to this trend. She pairs this larger than life snow white-knee length coat with super chic Teal boots against a jaw dropping backdrop.
5) Urwa Hocane gives us some Cruella de Vil vibes in this grey-gradient faux fur coat that she paired with a neutral outfit. She keeps it super clean with a no-makeup make up look and straight hair!
It appears that perfecting this look isn’t hard at all. In order to give some attention to the statement piece-the faux fur coat in this case, one needs to mute other spheres like makeup and hair. Try it out girls!